Jamielyn Nyeposted in Life & Home
Last week my little girl requested pink toes, so I gave her chubby little feet a pedicure. After her toes were painted, I went to grab a paper towel and within a few seconds the nail polish had been spilled all over the floor. What a nightmare! Nail polish may be one of the hardest things to clean. Luckily I was able to get it out.
How to clean up a nail polish spill:
1. Make sure to clean the mess as soon as possible. The longer it sits, the harder it is to clean.
2. Pour nail polish remover over the spill and let it sit for a minute or so.Then wipe it up with paper towels.
3. Next scrub the floor with a magic eraser to remove any stains that are still there.
4. For extra stubborn stains spray a little hair spray and let it sit a few minutes. Then wipe clean with paper towels.
5. When the polish is removed, clean the whole area with soapy warm water.
Hopefully this tip will be able to help some of you. Thanks for reading!
This post was originally published September 18, 2012