Terms and Conditions
Who is who?
We are MMB Online (Pty) Ltd, (registration number 2015/046643/07), trading as mymostbeautiful.com.
If you have entered into our competitions you are referred to as a ‘participant’. You may also be using the site as a ‘voter’. If you are just visiting our website you are a ‘user’. When a term applies to all of these persons, we will use ‘you’.
Licence to use the website
We own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You may only use the website for your own personal use.
You must not do any of the following without consent:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- use (in any way) material on this website for a commercial purpose.
You must not:
- use this website in a way that causes or could cause damage to the website or restrict the availability or accessibility of the website;
- store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious software via this website;
- use this website for any fraudulent or illegal purposes;
- conduct any data-collection activities, such as data mining or harvesting, on this website without our written consent;
- use any information on this website to send unsolicited marketing material.
Linking to our website
Mymostbeautiful.com welcomes links to this website subject to the following:
- the link must not be misleading;
- the link must be appropriately named;
- all links should point to www.mymostbeautiful.com;
- you must not use our logo without our permission;
- if we request that you delete the link to our website, you must comply promptly.
www.mymostbeautiful.com contains links to other websites. We have no control over the content of those websites and, consequently, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may arise from your use of them.
‘User content’ means the material (such as text, images, audio or video material) that you submit to this website.
You hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. We have the right to sub-license the rights and to bring actions for the infringement of these rights.
Your user content must be legal. Specifically, it must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against you, us or a third party.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is, or has ever been, the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published on this website.
Certain areas of this website are restricted. We reserve the right to further restrict access to any part(s) of this website or the entire website.
If you have been provided with a username and a password, you must ensure that they are kept confidential.
We are entitled to disable your username and password at our sole discretion without notice.
The website is provided ‘as is’. This means that we make no representations or warranties in relation to this website.
Any information provided by our partners (e.g. advertisements for their goods) is their own and we have no control over the content and, consequently, cannot be held liable.
Specifically, we do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available or available at all;
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
This does not apply to any warranties imposed by legislation that cannot be excluded.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you in any way in relation to the contents of, or use of, this website for any loss, unless we are required to take responsibility in terms of South African legislation. This includes indirect, special or consequential loss; for any business losses; loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings; loss of contracts or business relationships; loss of reputation or goodwill; or loss or corruption of information or data.
Consequences of breach
You will be liable for any losses that we suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms, including claims from third parties.
If you breach these Terms we may take any actions appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and bringing legal action against you.
Other legal stuff
We can deal with (e.g. transfer) our rights and obligations under these Terms without notifying you and without your consent.
If a provision in these Terms is declared unlawful and/or unenforceable by any court or authority, the rest of the provisions will still be in effect (i.e. in legal terms they are ‘severable’). If it is only a part of a provision that is unlawful, the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
This is the whole agreement between us for the use of www.mymostbeautiful.com. It replaces all previous agreements and representations.
These Terms will be governed by South African law, and any disputes will be subject to the courts of South Africa.